SM Youth Summer Camp in Israel
|1 July 2018 22:00 - 10 July 2018 16:00|
Scottish Mission Youth Department are offering an amazing opportunity for young people to take part in a six-day tour discovering the many biblical landmarks and culture of Israel.
A guided tour will take you to Caesarea Philippi, Haifa, Nazareth and Northern Galilee. After having crossed the lake of Galilee by boat, you will have the chance to see Capernaum, Jordan well, Olive Mountain and Megiddo Valley and more. You will of course be given the opportunity to relax by the Dead Sea and explore the old town of Bethlehem and the holy sites of Jerusalem - the Church of the Nativity, the Shepherd's field, the Herodian, the Antic City of Jerusalem,the Wailing Wall, David's fortress, Lazarus' grave, Chedron Valley and Hezekiah's tunnel and more. On Sabbath, you will have the opportunity to visit Mount of Olives, La Via Doloros, Jordan river and Gethsemane Garden. The trip will conclude with a few days of relaxation in the modern, vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv - the second biggest city in Israel.
· £250 subsidy available for the first 15 people who register; £200 subsidy subsequent
· Non-Refundable Deposit £75 for the first 15 and £100 subsequent (deadline 10th May 2018)
· Further payment of £185 pp for first 15 people and £210 pp subsequent + flights (£200+ from London to Tel Aviv)
· Meeting & Assistance (Arrival and Departure Transfers)
· 9 Nights Hotel Accommodation (Breakfast + Dinner included, except for the last 3 days where it is only breakfast)
· Luxury Bus & Professional Guide
Rates do not include:
· Entrance Fees to sites
· Tips to Guide and Driver
· Personal Expenses
Devotional Leaders: Dejan Stojkovic & Earl Ramharacksingh
Don’t miss an opportunity of a lifetime! Secure your place now on HERE.
To download a copy of the poster, please click HERE.